Just like that, we’re already halfway through 2020. Truly, this year has been unprecedented and adjusting to the new norm is going to take a minute.
Fret not though, despite being forced to cancel most of your holiday plans, you can still take time off to rejuvenate and recharge.
With 3 remaining long weekends for the year, it’s still not too late to make some staycation plans around Malaysia. Take note of these following dates to mark down on your calendar:
- Hari Raya Qurban: 31st July – 2nd August (Friday – Sunday)
- National Day: 29th – 31st Aug (Saturday – Monday)
- Christmas: 25th – 27th December (Friday – Sunday)
Here are some suggestions to consider:
- Water theme parks
- Hotels in Malaysia with discounts and promo packges
- Resorts World Genting and other attractions
- Splash Out Langkawi