BIGBANG member Daesung (강대성)’s owned building located in Gangnam, which made headlines in the past for its alleged involvement with illegal business, is said to be currently in the process of demolition.

For those who don’t know, the building was involved in a controversy after it was reported that the place had been running as a home for prostitution and other forms of adult entertainment ever since the idol left for his mandatory military enlistment in March 2018.

Source: Koreaboo

At the time of writing (Monday, 18th November) almost all floors of the building – except for the 1st and 4th level – are undergoing demolition. Not only that, some parts of the floors were already rippled completely without leaving any signs and traces. “There were many shops in the past. But now there are none except for a cafe on the 1st floor and a hospital on the 3rd floor,” said one of the building officials.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to AllKpop, the 30-year-old has purchased the 8-storey high building back in November 2017 before his military enlistment. However, it was reported that he sold it upon knowing the controversy surrounding the building.

In addition, the police recently announced that they will continue with investigation on all the individuals involved for “violations of health code laws, prostitution, drug usage, and more”, as reported by AllKpop. The news further added that 45 people have been booked while 82 other individuals have undergone interrogation.

They also revealed their plan to summon Daesung – since he was just discharged from the military last week (Sunday, 10th November) – for further investigations.

Source: Soompi

Stay tuned for more updates on the ongoing case.

Sources: Koreaboo, AllKpop.

ADVERTISEMENT
Previous articleBlake Lively Deleted All Her Instagram Photos (Including Ryan Reynolds) But One
Next articleFans Are Not Happy That “Fast & Furious 9” Allegedly Including Paul Walker
Syahrul Ramadan
Graduated with a major in K-pop studies... (lol jk 😆)