Westlife just made their long-awaited comeback last week with the released of their brand new single, “Hello My Love“. But for longtime fans, we’re sure many of y’all are still curious about Brian McFadden.
McFadden has released 5 studio albums since going solo. The 38-year-old singer is currently competing on British skating show, “Dancing on Ice”. Besides his latest endeavour, the pop star has also competed on “Get Your Act Together” (2015) and “The Jump” (2016). For those interested in McFadden’s love life, here are all the women he has married and dated in the past.
1. Kerry Katona
- Who is she: Former Atomic Kitten star
- How they met: McFadden and Katona met in 1999. They dated for 3 years before marrying in County Meath, Ireland, back in 2002.
- Family: They welcomed Molly in 2001 and Lily-Sue in 2003.
- When it ended: The former flames filed for divorce in 2004, which was finalised in 2006.
- What happened: “The day my marriage ended was on the stag night (when Brian reportedly cheated on Kerry). That was the time I felt ‘this is not supposed to be’,” he told Reveal magazine.
- Current status: Remain on good terms.
2. Delta Goodrem
- Who is she: Australian pop star, “Neighbours” actress, “The Voice Australia” judge
- Relationship: They dated for 7 years from 2004 to 2011. They were even engaged at one point but sadly, things headed south.
3. Vogue Williams
- Who is she: Irish model and TV personality.
- How they met: It was “love at first sight” when the singer first met the model in 2011. They later got married in 2012 in Florence, Italy.
- What he said: “We instantly clicked and talked non-stop for 8 hours the night we met and I proposed 8 months later. Within three weeks she moved to Australia to be with me. Although it was a whirlwind romance, it was just so right from the beginning, so we knew it would work,” he told The Belfast Telegraph.
- When it ended: The couple separated in 2015.
- Current status: Williams married to Spencer Matthews (of “Made in Chelsea” fame) and had a baby boy named Theodore.
4. Danielle Parkinson
- Who is she: PE teacher from Greater Manchester, England.
- How they met: The current lovebirds were first spotted kissing at a golf event in 2016. They were introduced through fellow singer Cole Paige.
- What he said: “I like a person for who they are, not what they do or where they are from. The fact that she’s not in the public eye means we get some privacy,” the singer revealed to Sunday People.