There’s no better place to enjoy the best ribs than Tony Roma’s.
Last week, we were invited by GO Communications and Tony Roma’s to dine in at the new outlet in Melawati Mall. For some of us, it was the first time tasting Tony Roma’s Bountiful Beef Ribs. It’s a bummer that the lamb ribs are currently out of stock, but we can’t wait to try it next year.
As per the press release provided, here are some quick facts about Tony Roma’s and the restaurant’s legendary ribs:
1. Tony Roma’s is considered to be the pioneer of Baby Back Ribs and can be found in 33 countries all around the world.
2. Tony Roma’s has won numerous awards across the United States for the acclaimed “Best Ribs”.
3. TR Malaysia created the Lamb Ribs (the only one in the world) and won the Brand Innovation Award 2013 to cater to all Malaysians from different ethic groups.
4. You can order the Bountiful Beef Ribs (pictured above) in either a roma rack (RM74.90), sampler (RM87.90), or full rack (RM107.90).
5. The 3 main signature sauces are Original, Red Hot, and Carolina Honeys.
6. Tony Roma’s is not just a place for ribs anymore. The menu now includes an extensive selection of seafood, steaks, chicken, lamb, salad, sandwiches, and burgers entrees.
7. Diners can also pair the delicious food with the signature Romaritas drinks.
8. To date, Tony Roma’s has 13 outlets in Malaysia – 9 in the Klang Valley, 2 in Johor, 1 in Melaka, and another in Kuching, Sarawak.