Just when we thought it was over, another sexual assault lawsuit has been charged against JYJ’s Park Yoochun (박유천) today (Thursday, 16th June).
It was reported that another young woman claimed that the idol singer sexually assaulted her back in December 2015 in a bathroom at a bar. Much like the first accuser, the victim is also an employee of the adult entertainment establishment.
The victim stated that she turned him down a number of times, but the star didn’t stop. “He told me that we should go talk in the bathroom because he couldn’t hear me well. I didn’t know how far I could take this, but then he started sexually assaulting me. I told him this isn’t right and that I wanted to leave, but he held my wrist and blocked me from leaving,” the accuser revealed to the police.
She added that she was afraid to make a report when it happened because Yoochun is a famous celebrity. But after finding out about Ms. Lee’s situation, she gathered the courage to file the charges.
As previously reported, the singer was accused of sexually assaulting an employee of an exclusive adult entertainment bar. Although the police has confirmed that the victim withdrew her claims against the star on Wednesday (15th June), they have decided to continue the investigation to determine the suspicions against him.
In response to the lawsuits, C-JeS Entertainment announced that the 2nd lawsuit filed against the singer is also not true and that Yoochun will see retirement from the entertainment industry if found guilty.
“Currently, Park Yoochun is in a state of great emotional shock. We ask that you refrain from reporting sensational news and hope that people will wait for the investigation results. In the case that Park Yoochun is found guilty of committing any crime, he will retire from the entertainment industry,” said the company.
They also mentioned that the police has yet to summon him for questioning.
30-year-old Park Yoochun is currently serving his military service as a public service personnel for the Gangnam Ward Office Station. The singer debuted in 2004 through SM Entertainment’s TVXQ! (동방신기) but left the group in 2010 alongside members Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu. The trio later formed JYJ in 2010 under C-Jes Entertainment.
Despite his vast experience in the K-Pop industry, things sure aren’t looking good for the star.
What do you guys think about Yoochun’s 2nd sexual assault lawsuit? Let us know in the comments below!