“Brutally funny, flashy and violent” – those are just some of the words used to describe Guy Ritchie’s action crime caper “The Gentlemen” featuring an ensemble star-studded cast of Hollywood A-listers.
In case you haven’t notice, there’s nothing really gentle about “The Gentlemen”. You can very well expect crosses and double crosses; throw in a good deal of foul-mouthed fun and be thrust into London’s criminal underbelly.
The plot for “The Gentlemen” reads:
“‘The Gentlemen’ follows American expat Mickey Pearson who built a highly profitable marijuana empire in London. When word gets out that he’s looking to cash out of the business forever it triggers plots, schemes, bribery and blackmail in an attempt to steal his domain out from under him.”
Directed, written and produced by Guy Ritchie, “The Gentlemen” stars Matthew McConaughey, Charlie Hunnam, Henry Golding, Michelle Dockery, Jeremy Strong, Eddie Marsan, with Colin Farrell and Hugh Grant.
Thanks to our friends from TGV, we’ve got 20 pairs of “The Gentlemen” movie tickets to give away. So who’s up for a movie date with Hype? Details of the screening are as below:
- Date: 11th February 2020 (Tuesday)
- Time: Ticket collection at 8:30pm
- Location: TGV 1 Utama
TGV will also be holding a “Pose, Post & Win” contest with LORD’s Tailor. So suit up for the premiere night as you could stand a chance to walk away with a complete wardrobe set worth RM4,867.
Here’s how to win the passes:-
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter.
- Tag 1 (One) friend who you want to take to the movie and complete this caption: “I would like to take a criminal class from…” (no word limit).
- Include the hashtags #HypeMYxTheGentlemen, and make sure that your post privacy is set to public.
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram handles for us to verify.
- Winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 10th February 2020.
- Hype.my’s decision is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
“The Gentlemen” will be out in local cinemas on 13th February 2020.