Good news music lovers! Ed Sheeran is returning to Asia for more concerts!
The Grammy winner himself and Lushington Entertainments Singapore broke the news earlier today (Monday, 22nd October) on social media. Needless to say, concert-goers are going bananas at the thought of seeing him live again.
Set to take place next year, fans will get the chance to experience the encore of Sheeran’s “Divide” tour. If you missed him last year, make sure you secure your concert tickets earlier. The 3 Asian countries in his itinerary that have been announced so far are:
- 21st April 2019 : Seoul (Songdo Moonlight Festival Park)
- 26th April 2019: Singapore (National Stadium)
- 28th April 2019: Bangkok (Rajamangala National Stadium)
If this is anything like his previous Asia pitstops, you’d know that tickets are going to sell out like hot cakes. Scalpers are also expected to take advantage of the pop star’s popularity and scam fans with tickets reselling. Hopefully, strict action will be taken against those scalpers.
The details to Ed Sheeran’s “Divide” world tour Live in Singapore are as follows:
- Date: 26th April 2019 (Friday)
- Time: TBA
- Venue: Singapore National Stadium
- Ticketing: S$68, S$98, S$158, S$248 (excluding S$4 booking fee)
Concert tickets will go on sale this Thursday 25th October 2018 at 10am via www.sportshubtix.sg. Concert hopefuls may also call 3158-7888 or purchase tickets at all SingPost outlets.