All aboard the “Bullet Train” cause this new action-packed film is going full steam ahead. Question is, can Brad Pitt’s character keep up and complete the task at hand?
Based on Kotaro Isaka’s book, “Bullet Train” follows Brad Pitt’s assassin character named Ladybug. His mission seems pretty simple – collect a briefcase that’s on the world’s fastest bullet train headed from Tokyo to Kyoto. The bad news is, there are many other lethal trained killers onboard as well. Does Ladybug stand a chance?
Aaron Taylor-Johnson, who stars as one of the assassins, quipped, “I watched (the movie) last week and I was literally howling with laughter to the point that I almost peed on my seat a little. But honestly, this is the summer movie you do not want to miss — I am not kidding.”
He continued, “It follows the ultimate legend Brad Pitt like you’ve never seen him before, surrounded by an incredible ensemble of absolutely bombastic, unhinged assassins who are connected but with conflicting agendas. You just can’t help but love Brad Pitt. I mean, he is the most handsome man in the world, but is also a comic genius.”
In conjunction with the premiere of “Bullet Train” on 4th August, we’ve got some awesome movie merchandise and 10 pairs of movie tickets to give away. (*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.)
- “Bullet Train” Momomon Plush Toys
- “Bullet Train” Momomon Postcard Sets
- “Bullet Train” Momomon Canvas Bags
- “Bullet Train” Bucket Hats
- “Bullet Train” Tote Bags
- “Bullet Train” Hand Sanitizers
- 20 premiere passes
Details of the screening as per below:
- Date: 3rd August, Wednesday
- Time: 9pm
- Venue: TGV 1Utama
- Hall: 5
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by early August 2022.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.