Vehicles, racing, and speed – if those things are music to your ears, then set a date to visit Legoland Malaysia Resort as the theme park has been transformed into a world of racetracks, in celebration of the all-new Build The Thrills Festival.
Build The Thrills is not only one of the largest partnerships between Lego and Legoland, but also the theme park’s first ever vehicle and racing themed festival that promises a list of buzzing activities and entertaining shows to keep everyone’s engines roaring with excitement.
Visitors can look forward to a fresh and enhanced experience on popular attractions that include:
1. The iconic scaled-up Lego Ferrari 512 M model (that consists of 78,496 bricks and weighs 280kg, at 2700 x 1200 x 700 mm)
2. The all-time favourite Driving School (featuring a wider variety of vehicles safe for children to drive)
3. The Lego Mindstorms zone (STEM-based workshops, robotic maze racer + vehicle testing)
In addition, here are other highlights to enjoy at Legoland Build The Thrills:
4. Live Performances
Sing and dance along with the stars of LEGO Friends of Heartlake City, who will all be performing in brand-new racing outfits at the Friends Rally Showcase. In addition to the daily opening and farewell shows, there will also be an impressive line-up of Stunt Shows, Tech Mech, and Bike Stunts.
5. Meet and Greet
Meet the LEGO racers: the Technical Builder, the Speed Champion, and the City Racer, all dressed in racing gear. Be sure to also catch the fantastic characters Emmet, Wyldstyle, Elvie and Bricky around the resort.
6. More exciting activities
- Love a good mystery and problem to solve? Get your detective hat on to find and spot unique Lego vehicles throughout the Theme Park.
- Double down on the action with the Pit Stop Building Activity where you can build your very own racing car or stunt vehicle and put it to the test.
- Fire up your competitive side with Rescue Academy. Be the fastest family to finish the fire rescue challenge to win a badge for the kids.
- Daily Lucky Draw with amazing gifts every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, where winners can experience standing on a podium during the prize giving ceremony.
- A variety of certificates of achievement to earn by completing the build activities. Visit the Track Attack Showcase, where kids can try out the epic vehicles.
- Fuel your energy at the Food Truck and The Café where the kids meal will be served on a car dinner plate, available only during the event.
7. Promos to enjoy this season
“Every activity we have curated for the festival at Legoland Malaysia Resort came through our passion. We want to create memorable moments for kids and their families as they spend quality time together and learn through play,” said CS Lim, Divisional Director at Legoland Malaysia Resort.
He added, “Guests can engage in thematic role-plays, take part in friendly challenges with awesome prizes and celebrate the best moments together with daily live performances we have prepared.”
“As children return to schools after a prolonged break, the event complements learning through play by enabling an immersive build experience, unleashing their imagination and stimulating their creativity. At Build The Thrills, we are generating both exciting and creative experiences such as pit stop building activities and testing centres, allowing children to embrace expressing themselves while interacting with others,” CS explained.
Plan your trip with this guideline:
For more information on Legoland Build The Thrills, click here.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia