Delivery company J&T Express has apparently made a huge mistake by delivering rat poison to the wrong house address. This untoward incident led to a dog dying for consuming the deadly substance.
The dog owner of that house address claimed that J&T Express did not sign the consignment, but just left the parcel within their house compound.
Because it was left out in the open, the owner’s dog chewed open the parcel which contained the rat poison. This is very dangerous, as dogs are known to eat just about anything they think looks edible to them.
Obviously, the dog owner is upset about this situation and has filed a complaint online to J&T Express for not following SOP delivery rules, by not signing the consignment, and just leaving the parcel at the doorstep where the dog could chew it open. The dog owner has also contacted the person who originally bought the rat poison and wants J&T Express to explain why this all happened.
Some netizens felt sympathetic towards the dog’s death. Meanwhile, others felt that it was all done on purpose and some even blamed the incident on the neighbours.
Take a look at the comments below: