Fara Mendoza has been receiving another round of backlash following her recent post on her Instagram account.
The actress-turned-internet star shared a collaged photo of herself clad in a risque pink-coloured night gown, with her “assets” exposed. It appears that Fara was promoting the beauty serum product @vessaofficial (similar to the one reviewed by Safiey Ilias previously) on her IG feed.
The comments section was bombarded with tons of negative remarks targeted towards the “My Coffee Prince” actress. In this case, most of them argued that Fara (full name Norfaralinah Md Yunus) went overboard with her explicit post on social media.
Some of the comments include:
- “Sorry for asking, but aren’t you ashamed?”
- “Why is her cleavage so deep?”
- “May God forgive us for our sins. Her aurat was exposed for people to see. I’m scared of His ‘azab’ (punishment).”
- “Showing off online, you look cheap. Why would you get mad and threaten your followers?”
- “Sis, please cover the front part (boobs). Just saying.”
The netizens’ opinions apparently didn’t sit well with Fara. Instead of staying silent, Fara responded by writing, “Whoever wants to get roasted and blocked by me (online), feel free to keep on commenting,” seemingly berated by the remarks left by the commentators.
After having enough of the attacks from the keyboard warriors, Fara had since disabled the comments section on the social media post in question.