ARMYs, did you hear? BTS (방탄소년단) is coming back with their fifth Korean album soon!
Last night (Sunday, 27th September), Big Hit Entertainment greeted fans with an exciting teaser. After several speculations and reports about the Billboard chart-toppers’ comeback in the latter half of 2020, fans can soon enjoy more awesomeness from the sensational K-pop group.
— BIGHIT MUSIC (@BIGHIT_MUSIC) September 27, 2020
To get all of you dosed up, we’ve compiled 5 things that we know about about BTS’ forthcoming studio album. Check it out:
1. BTS’ upcoming album is titled “Be” and is scheduled to drop on 20th November at 12am EST/2pm KST (1pm Malaysian time).
2. According to LA Times, “the album will have a limited first run of print-copies.” Having said that, pre-orders have already begun, starting today (Monday, 28th September) at 11am KST (10am Malaysian time).
3. In a statement provided in the group’s official Weverse account, “Be” will be available in a deluxe edition format.
4. The post also explained that all members of the musical ensemble took part in the process of making the album. The seven boys – RM, Jin, J-hope, Suga, Jimin, V and Jungkook – were directly involved and contributed to the album’s overall concept, composition, as well as the design.
5. Word on the street has it that the album contains “the most BTS-esque music yet,” and it will heavily feature the uplifting message that goes, “Even in the face of this new normality, our life still goes on,” apparently alluding to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
For those in the dark, this album marks the septet’s return to the K-pop scene following the success of their record-breaking Billboard Hot 100 number one single, “Dynamite”.
Source: LA Times.