School holidays are just a few days away and if there aren’t any concrete plans yet, perhaps you should consider heading up to Resorts World Genting for a fun-filled day.
Escape reality and enter fantasy by teleporting into whole new kingdoms and brave new worlds through the Skytropolis, SkyVR and The VOID.
Begin with the new Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, a physical representation of a magical illusion. Spanning 400,000 square feet and connecting the sparkling SkyAvenue complex with the massive First World Plaza, Skytropolis pays homage to the dramatic amusement parks that ruled entertainment in the 19th century.
With almost 20 rides already installed, Skytropolis offers something for everyone. From kid-friendly playgrounds to fun-for-the-whole-family experiences and adrenaline pumping thrill-seeking rides, one can soar to great heights and spin around like they just don’t care.
For something a little less physical, the BigTop Video Games Park in First World Plaza offers arcade games like Pac-man Battle Royale and Danz-Base for whole families to enjoy in a bright circus-themed environment.
Ready to go further? SkyVR is the answer. Opened in November 2019 as a portal to a whole suite of virtual reality experiences, SkyVR is incredible and immersive. With 5 experiences on offer – ranging from family-friendly exploration and intrepid adventuring to intergalactic quests – each one of SkyVR’s escapades is a whole new world unto its own.
Start gently with the XD Theatre, a multi-sensory simulator ride that seats up to 32 guests and transports them on a virtual roller-coaster ride into pirate lairs and sunken empires. Soar up high in the sky like a majestic eagle in SkyGlider or step into the VirtuGlobe simulacrum, a free-moving VR environment that is incredible and immersive. Level up by trying the Robocoaster, a rollicky ride through an undiscovered robotic realm, and finish off with Vortex, a state-of-the-art motion platform where your job is to defend the universe from evil forces with nothing by a VR laser gun and your friends beside you.
Explore the furthest reaches of the imagination through The VOID, the pinnacle of hyper-reality. A combination of cutting-edge VR technology, realistic haptic feedback and comprehensive physical effects, The VOID is the closest thing humanity has come to the Matrix – creating a virtual world so convincing and elaborate, it is indistinguishable from the real thing.
As the first place in Asia that The VOID is available, Resorts World Genting has a stellar line-up of blockbuster franchises to transport you to a new dimension, where you don’t just play the main character; you are the main character. Defend the Earth as a member of the Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in “Avengers: Damage Control”, wield a lightsaber in “Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire”, stun the supernatural in “Ghostbusters: Dimension” and jump into the world of pixels in “Ralph Breaks VR”.
Last but not least, there’s the Infinity Room located at SkyAvenue’s Adventureland. Spanning up to 9,900 square feet with 5 visually unique rooms for you to explore. The only way for you to find out more is if you come for a visit.
Thanks to our friends from Resorts World Genting, we’re looking for 2 lucky winners from Hype’s readers. Each winner will receive two tickets for the following:
- Sky VR
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
- The VOID
- Infinity Room at Adventureland
Important things to note:
- Tickets validity: 10th March to 30th June 2020
- Not applicable during eve of public holiday, public holiday and weekends.
- Tickets for all attractions mentioned above must be redeemed on the same date. Separation of dates will not be allowed.
- Strictly not exchangeable for extension of validity date & not exchangeable for cash.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your socials. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tell us why we should pick you and include the hashtag #HypeMYContest #HypeMYxRWG.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.