Get excited ARMYs, BTS (방탄소년단) and BigHit Entertainment have just announced the first batch of tour dates for “Map of the Soul” 2020 world tour.
The mega K-pop group will kick off the anticipated concert in their home country in Seoul on 11th April 2020 before travelling outside of South Korea.
Following their 4-day concert in Seoul, the 7-member group will be touring across the United States, United Kingdom, and more. Fans in Asia are clearly disappointed that the only other Asian country to be included in “Map of the Soul” world tour is Japan so far.
Take a look:
- 11th – 12th, 18th – 19th April: Olympic Stadium, Seoul
- 28th – 29th June: Fukuoka PayPay Dome, Kyushu Island, Japan
- 23rd, 25th, 26th, 30th July & 1st – 2nd August: Kyocera Dome Osaka, Japan
- 7th – 8th August: MetLife Dome, Saitama, Japan
- 1st – 2nd September: Tokyo Dome, Japan
Understandably, many fans can relate to the meme pictured above. There’s been a lot of talk of BTS visiting Southeast Asia (particularly Malaysia) since last year. Hopefully someone makes good on their word.
But if you’re thinking of travelling to Japan to experience the “Map of the Soul” concert, Osaka seems like a good bet since that venue has the most dates for a single location so far. Chances are, other dates will be snapped up pretty fast.