The studio has been pumping up the marketing machine for Disney’s “Aladdin”, and we’re are admittedly excited for the upcoming live-action adaptation.
Directed by Guy Ritchie, Disney’s “Aladdin” seems very much in line with the 1992 blockbuster cartoon in terms of plot and story structure. Before you get ready to board a magic carpet ride to Agrabah, check out what we have in store.
The synopsis of Disney’s “Aladdin” reads
“A thrilling and vibrant live-action adaptation of Disney’s animated classic, Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future.”
In addition, fans can also look forward to 2 brand new songs composed by Alan Menken. One is an Aladdin solo song while another is a Jasmine solo song titled “Speechless”. “It’s basically her declaration that she’s not going to be silenced, which, as we all know, is a message that’s very important right now,” actress Naomi Scott explained.
*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Aladdin” Caps
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Aladdin” T-Shirts
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Aladdin” Bandanas
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Aladdin” Keychains
- Limited Edition Disney’s “Aladdin” Candle Holders
How to win:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your social media and tag your friends.
- Tell us how many original songs Disney’s “Aladdin” have and include the hashtag #HypeMYxAladdin.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
Terms and conditions:
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by early June 2019.
- Winners are required to redeem their prize from Hype Malaysia’s HQ before the dateline given.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Disney’s “Aladdin” opens in local cinemas on 23rd May 2019.