The March school holidays is just around the corner. Besides Skytropolis Funland theme park and 5 other indoor attractions, we want to make sure that your family can enjoy a fuss-free trip while up in Resorts World Genting.
It’s true. Dining out with young kids can be a headache sometimes. Rest assured that we’ve narrowed things to a couple of family-friendly dining options to consider eating at SkyAvenue. Here are 4 restaurants that come with special menus for kids:
1. Madam Kwan’s
- Type of restaurant: Malaysian hawker cuisine
- Kiddo’s menu: Chicken Wonton Mee (with fried chicken wonton), Sausage Mac & Cheese with corn, Chicken Rice, Mini Hor Fun (with fried chicken wonton), Chicken Popcorn Sausages (with corn)
- Price: RM12.90 (Genting Rewards member), RM13.80 (non-member)
- What else is good: Nasi Bojari (RM35.80), Nasi Lemak (RM26.80)
- Type of restaurant: Pizza
- Family menu: The set comes with 2 appetisers, 1 pizza, 1 pasta, and 4 drinks
- Price: RM98
- What else is good: Tiramisu and Chocolate Mousse cake
- Type of restaurant: Japanese
- Kiddo’s menu: 3 sets available (each comes with a drink and an ice cream)
- Price: RM19.80
- What else is good: Desserts like their Green Tea and Chocolate ice creams
4. Wanhoi Yamcha
- Type of restaurant: Cantonese
- Kiddo’s menu: The 4 types of animal pau (Caterpillar, Nerdy Red, Custard Lava, BBQ Pork)
- Price: RM14.80 for 2pcs
- What else is good: Purple sweet potato rice roll with crispy prawn (RM18.80) and the healthy Buckwheat Tea.
For more information, feel free to call +603 61011118.