“Pete’s Dragon” is a 2016 American fantasy adventure directed by David Lowery, co-written by Lowery and Tony Halbrooks, and produced by James Whitaker. The film is a remake of the 1977 musical film of the same name written by Malcolm Marmorstein. The film stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Oakes Fegley, Wes Bentley, Karl Urban, Oona Laurence, and Robert Redford.
Thanks to our friends from Disney Malaysia, we’ve got a couple of premiere screening passes to give away to our lucky readers 🙂
The official synopsis is as follows:
“Mr. Meacham (played by Robert Redford), a woodcarver, delights local children with stories of a mysterious dragon that lives deep in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. His daughter Grace (played by Bryce Dallas Howard) believes these are just tall tales, until she meets Pete (played by Oakes Fegley), a 10-year-old orphan who says he lives in the woods with a giant, friendly dragon. With help from a young girl named Natalie (played by Oona Laurence), Grace sets out to investigate if this fantastic claim can be true.”
Deets of the movie screening are as follows:
- Date: 30th August 2016 (Tuesday)
- Venue: GSC Paradigm Mall
- Time: 8:30pm
Want ’em tickets? Fill up this form:
Each winner walks away with 2 tickets per person! There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those submissions via the above form ?
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 26th July (Friday) at 6pm.
“Pete’s Dragon” will be released in a cinema near you on 30th August 2016.