On 11th December, the 5-time world #1 DJ Armin van Buuren will join the international panel of esteemed speakers at the International Music Summit (IMS) Asia-Pacific 2015.
The Grammy-nominated Dutch DJ and producer, who recently released his 6th studio album, “Embrace“, will be a highlight in a Keynote Interview alongside American DJ Kaskade, one of the biggest names in the global music circuit who has shaped the EDM scene in North America.
Armin, who is also performing at ZoukOut festival (12th December) at Siloso Beach, Sentosa, is set to bring his wealth of experience and knowledge in the global music industry to the summit’s Keynote Interview having accumulated a vast amount of success in the last 2 decades.
The IMS speakers will come together in distinct panels to spark thoughtful conversations, and tackle vital and current topics that impact the region. With some 30 artistes and industry players expected at IMS AP 2015, the event serves as a perfect opportunity to unite the industry, as well as to educate the wider world about the opportunities, challenges, and current successes of the region.
The topics are:
- Saving Sydney – Hear about how their scene has been decimated and how to stop it from happening to yours.
- Protect The Dancefloor – Deeper discussion about the entire-region and the scene’s challenges to operate.
- East Meets West – Artistes from both side of the planet discuss Asia and how they approach conquering the region.
- Developing The Eco-System – AFEM reviews how the Asia-Pacific eco-system is evolving and how to unblock key pathways to success.
- Keynote Interviews – Armin van Buuren and Kaskade under the spotlight.
- In Conversation – Sharam of Deep Dish fame with the Head of Beatport Asia, Richie McNeill.
- New Horizons – Presentations on key new initiatives in the region from ID&T, Pacha Macau and others.
Purchase your IMS Asia-Pacific badge(s) here! Badges include access to all panels, a buffet lunch and the cocktail party. Early bird badges are sold out but regular badges will be available for 130€ until 20th November. Late badges will be available for 160€.
After IMS, celebrate and welcome the weekend with ZoukOut 2015, featuring artistes like Tiësto, Axwell Ingrosso, Nervo, Jamie Jones, Dixon, Deep Dish, Paul Oakenfold and many more. For delegates only, the festival is offering 20% off ZoukOut tickets, maximum one ticket per delegate, all purchases will be checked against your name.
More information on ZoukOut 2015 here.
IMS Asia-Pacific is slated to happen in Singapore on 11th December. More information on this year’s speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
For more information on IMS Asia-Pacific, visit its official website.