Dress in your best Raya outfits and head on over to Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA Sepang (MOP KLIA) to experience a Modern Moroccan-themed garden that is adorned with colourful drapes and refined architecture.
With the perfect backdrop to complement your festive attire, we can’t think of a better opportunity for a Raya OOTD photoshoot. In addition, families can also look forward to capture more timeless moments at the Japanese branded factory outlet shopping mall.
“MOP KLIA is a unique branded factory outlet shopping mall as we do not only house branded stores, but we also have children’s entertainment centre and numerous eateries to suit the different tastebuds. We would also like to spring a surprise for our shoppers during festivities with a uniquely themed décor and interesting shopping mechanics,” said TJ Cheah, Deputy Managing Director of MFMA Development.
In addition to special Raya performances and appearances, visitors can also take part in the Raya Workshops. Unleash your creativity together where you’ll get to work on beading, plush ketupat, and ornament painting in the arts and crafts activities. Do also check out new store openings such as Daisy (fashion for Muslim women), The Travel Store, Calisto Vision Care, plus new refreshed looks from Boss and Michael Kors. We personally are looking forward to visit the new food court at Food District and new Korean restaurant, StreetK.
To enjoy more rewards, shoppers can download the Mitsui Shopping Park MY App. New users will be offered 2x rewards points, a 300 points welcome bonus, a RM5 e-voucher sign-up bonus, exclusive discounts on participating outlets and redeem a RM10 Grab F&B e-voucher. Shop and take part in the “Flip & Win” campaign, where cash vouchers and gifts are up for grabs.
Speaking of cash vouchers, we have a total of RM1000 to be given away to 4 loyal readers (RM250 each). The 4 chosen winners will be able to redeem the vouchers at MOP KLIA’s info counter, latest by 28th April. How to win? Simply answer the following question:
- What is MOP KLIA Sepang’s Ramadan & Raya decor theme this year?
Terms & conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this contest on your socials and tag your friends. Increase your chances by getting them to like and share your social media posts.
- Answer the question on our Facebook contest post.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise, we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by mid April 2023.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.