Following his massive blockbuster success for “Spider-Man: No Way Home”, Tom Holland will be trading his Spidey suit for the white henley of treasure hunter Nathan Drake in “Uncharted”.
Based on the popular video game of the same name, many believe that “Uncharted” will follow the early adventure days of Nathan Drake, while combining storylines, characters and set pieces from the 4 main games.
The plot for “Uncharted” reads:
“Street-smart thief Nathan Drake (Tom Holland) is recruited by seasoned treasure hunter Victor ‘Sully’ Sullivan (Mark Wahlberg) to recover a fortune lost by Ferdinand Magellan 500 years ago. What starts as a heist job for the duo becomes a globe-trotting, white-knuckle race to reach the prize before the ruthless Moncada (Antonio Banderas), who believes he and his family are the rightful heirs. If Nate and Sully can decipher the clues and solve one of the world’s oldest mysteries, they stand to find $5 billion in treasure and perhaps even Nate’s long-lost brother…but only if they can learn to work together.”
In conjunction with the premiere of “Uncharted”, we’ve got some awesome movie merchandise and 10 pairs of in-season passes to give away. (*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.)
- “Uncharted” Pin Badges
- “Uncharted” Scratch and Reveal Maps
- “Uncharted” Passport Wallets
- “Uncharted” Necklaces
- “Uncharted” Journals
- 20 “Uncharted” tickets
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late February.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia