Korean influencer Free Zia has been enjoying immense popularity ever since appearing in the sizzling hot Netflix dating show “Single’s Inferno”.
During a Q&A session she held with her fans on her Youtube channel (in celebration of her amassing 1 million subscribers), Zia revealed that she had turned down several offers to become a K-pop idol!
As revealed by the social media starlet herself, she’s the type of person who always takes hold of the opportunities that come her way. Zia (real name Song Ji Ah) shared, “I am someone who’s always open. I am someone who always seizes onto the opportunities that come my way. What I really want to do is my own brand.”
During the broadcast, one fan also asked on whether she ever wanted to become an idol, and whether she had been recruited by an entertainment company. The 25-year-old responded, “I’ve been recruited to become an idol many times,” to which she surprisingly rejected.
“To be honest, I don’t really like singing. I didn’t want to do it,” Zia elaborated, before adding, “Personality wise, I am this type of person who does everything I want to, but I don’t think singing and dancing is for me.”
While you are here, we’ve also compiled some fun facts about Zia you need to know. Check it out:
1. She was born and raised in Busan.
2. She has a degree in dancing from Hanyang University Korean Contemporary Dance Department.
3. A lot of fans say that she looks similar to Jang Wonyoung from the rookie girl group IVE (formerly of IZ*ONE).
4. The fashion-forward blogger also attracts attention because of her resemblance to BLACKPINK’s Jennie.
5. She’s known for her catchphrase, “Busan’s Hot Girl”.
6. As of today (Thursday, 13th January), Zia’s YouTube channel, free.지아, has gained over 1.72 million subscribers!
Watch her video here:
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia