“Spider-Man: No Way Home” is swinging headfirst into the multiverse, and long with it – a whole new mess to deal with. Tom Holland’s Peter Parker doesn’t just have to deal with a real identity crisis, but also an entire team of familiar Marvel villains.
After Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio outed his identity to the world, Peter turns to Avengers ally Doctor Strange for magical assistance. The young web-slinger soon learns that messing with magic and timelines can result in disastrous consequences.
Thanks to the final trailer, we now know that Spider-Man will battle against at least 5 familiar foes – Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Electro, Sandman and Lizard. When asked who was his favourite villain to go face-to-face with, Tom revealed, “I think my favourite has to be Alfred Molina. Working with him on this film was so fun because he was so blown away by the improvement with all the technological advancements that filmmaking has made.”
The 25-year-old Brit also added that acting alongside Willem Dafoe was pretty awesome. “The first rehearsal I had with him was pretty surreal. It was pretty surreal for reasons I can’t really talk about because I want you to experience it in the theater,” the actor said. “He was lovely. He was really wonderful.”
In conjunction with the premiere of “Spider-Man: No Way Home” on 16th December, we’ve got some awesome movie merchandise and 10 pairs of in-season passes to give away. (*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.)
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” Laptop Decal
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” Metal Key-Ring
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” Phone Mascot
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” Drawstring Bag
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” Toiletries Bag
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” 10cm Squishy
- 20 movie tickets
Terms and conditions:
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late December.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes from Hype’s office.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.