Who’s ready to start “Jopping” again to SuperM (슈퍼엠)? In conjunction with Prudential’s “We DO Well Together” campaign, the K-pop supergroup will be holding a virtual concert and fan meet next month.
Since good things are meant to be shared, we’re looking to invite 40 lucky K-pop fans to join us as we witness SuperM in action together. There’s no lining up in-front of a stadium or fighting to secure the best seats, cause you’ll get to enjoy the concert in real-time at the comfort of your home.
Ever since SuperM made its debut in 2019, the 7-member group from SM Entertainment have set the bar for K-pop. Consisting of artists from 4 boy groups, SuperM consists of Taemin of SHINee, Kai and Baekhyun of EXO, Taeyong and Mark of NCT 127, together with Ten and Lucas of WayV.
The “We DO Well Together” campaign is to promote the importance of staying fit and healthy by attaining wellness proactively. The group’s music video for “We DO” (which was released earlier in April) is a perfect example to encourage fans to keep moving in a fun way.
So regardless of who your bias is, rest assured that the PrudentialxSuperM We DO Virtual Concert and Fan Meet is going to be an event to remember. Take a look at the concert details below:
- Date: Saturday, 7th August 2021
- Time: 5pm MYT (6pm KST)
- 40 tickets up for grabs
Here are the terms & conditions on how you can win a ticket for yourself:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Do also follow Prudential’s Facebook and Instagram.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tell us who is your bias and include the hashtags #WeDO #PRUxSuperM #PrudentialMalaysia.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by the end of July 2021.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
- You can also join our contest on Instagram here.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.