Fans were extremely thrilled after both Lee Seung Gi () and Lee Da In ( ) officially confirmed that they’re currently seeing one another.
Soon after the news about the lovely duo broke, fans have begun buzzing about the dating couple on several online communities. One particular fan created a post titled, “It’s funny how Lee Seung Gi’s taste in women remains unchanged,” on popular online forum Nate Pann.
In the post, the netizen included a screenshot taken from the talk show “Strong Heart”. During the session, the “Vagabond” actor disclosed that his ideal type of woman was YoonA for three years. Following his revelation, Seung Gi and the SNSD member ended up dating for two years, before going their separate ways in 2015.
The OP (original poster) also accompanied the post with an article that stated both the actresses look pretty much alike. In fact, Da In gained recognition for her close resemblance to the popular girl group member. Some even said that Da In might even be mistaken for YoonA! “Lee Seung Gi dated YoonA and continued to date someone who looks like YoonA, lol,” the netizen quipped.
Other netizens also chimed in by sharing their thoughts on the netizen’s opinion. Some of the comments include.
- “He dated YoonA, his taste in women wouldn’t change that easily, LOL.”
- “I think YoonA is so much prettier,”
- “I never thought YoonA and Lee Da In looked alike but they have the same aura – that innocent clean image,”
- “I feel Lee Da In looks different in every photo, lol,”
- “YoonA is definitely prettier”
- “Lee Seung Gi’s ideal woman was YoonA for three years straight.”
Do you agree with what the fans have pointed out here?
Source: Nate Pann.