It’s official y’all – there’s a new couple in town. Congratulations to both Lee Seung Gi (이승기) and Lee Da In (이다인).
This came shortly after the 34-year-old actor said that he’s parting ways with Hook Entertainment after 17 years. Moving forward, Lee Seung Gi will be setting up a new one-man agency and promote independently.
But of course, fans are more curious about the leading lady in Lee Seung Gi’s life. Who is she? When did their love affair start? Have they been spotted in public recently? Here’s what we know so far:
1. According to Sports Kyunghyang, the lovebirds began dating late last year.
2. Besides being well-established in the acting industry, the duo also share a common interest for golfing. Apparently it was this shared hobby that brought them closer together.
3. As seen in the series of photos taken by Dispatch, the couple was enjoying golf at a resort in Gangneung. They dropped by a bank before visiting Seung Gi’s grandma in Sokcho.
4. While filming his recently-ended drama “Mouse”, it is believed that he would visit Da In on his off days.
5. Apparently many industry insiders were already aware of the couple’s romance. They’ve also been gradually informing close acquaintances about their relationship.
6. Da In’s agency 9Ato Entertainment released the following statement:
“We have checked with actress Lee Da In herself, and she stated that they met as senior and junior [of the same industry] and have been carefully getting to know each other since five or six months ago. Please show them warm attention and support so that they can continue their relationship well.”
7. The 28-year-old actress has appeared in numerous K-dramas, namely “Alice”, “Between Friendship and Love 3”, “Hwarang”, and more.
8. Her parents Kyeon Mi Ri and Im Young Gyu are both actors in the industry. They divorced in 1993 and her mom remarried businessman Lee Hong Heon in 1998. Da In and her older sister Lee Yoo Bi (who’s also an actress) have a stepbrother named Lee Ki Baek.
Do we have a couple name for Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In? #LeeLee or #GiIn anyone?