Craving for Ramadan buffets? Just because the Movement Control Order (MCO) is still ongoing doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favourite Ramadan meals at the comfort of your home.
Klook has curated a list of popular restaurants and hotels that are offering special discounts on your favourite meals. The platform has updated its delivery policy to an unlimited coverage. The first 5 kilometer costs RM5 with additional RM1 for every kilometer.
Check out the Ramadan list below:
- Sedap Restaurant at Pullman KLCC
- Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Serena Brasserie at Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur
- Lemon Garden Cafe at Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Latest Recipe at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
- Trace Restaurant & Bar at Element Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Restoran Ayam Kampung Bandariya in Kuala Lumpur – 10% off Ramadhan Homecook Rice Set
- Nook at Aloft Kuala Lumpur – 15% off Makan Yuk To Go
- Terazza Brasserie Restaurant at Dorsett Grand Subang
- De. Wan
- Chakri Palace – 15% off DIY Ramadhan Set for 3-4 pax
- Dujour – 30% off Ramadhan Specials
- The View Cafe – 10% Ramadhan takeaway
- Rawsome – 50% off Ramadhan delivery
- DIN by Din Tai Fung
- US Pizza – 34% Ramadhan takeaway
- TrEat Restaurant & Bar
For more information, visit Klook’s landing page here.
Bonus: U Mobile x Tiffin
From now till mid June, U Mobile will be joining forces with Tiffin to offer gourmet
meals (such as lontong and rendang) prepared by three popular local culinary eatries during this Ramadan and Raya period.
As a bonus, U Mobile is offering a RM10 discount off each Tiffin Sampler, plus free food delivery! Pre-order details from Pinggan Puteh, Embun Eats and Projek Dapur Umar x Hikayat Percik are as follows: