Are all you Blinks counting down the days to Blackpink’s concert here in Malaysia?
This weekend, K-pop stars Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé are set to light the stage Malawati Indoor Stadium, Shah Alam on fire (not literally of course). In preparation to their show on 23rd (Saturday) and 24th (Sunday) February, the concert organiser has released a few key notes for fans.
To ensure everyone’s safety during the concert, MacpiePro has issued a list of 10 items that are not allowed into the venue. They include:
- Camera/ DSLR/ DVR/ Drone
- Oversized items
- Obstructive items
- Food and drinks
- Dangerous items and weapons
- Cigarette/ electronic cigarette
- Drugs and alcohol beverages
- Animals/ pets
- Firecrackers/ explosive items
- Chairs/ ladders
A layout of Malawati Indoor Stadium has also been printed out so concert-goers can avoid confusion on the day of the event. The details are as follows:
- Ticket redemption starts 10am
- Merchandise booth starts 10am
2. Soundcheck and send-off pass redemption
- Pass Redemption Counter: Redemption Booth
- Soundcheck pass redemption starts: 11am – 2pm
- Estimated soundcheck entering is between 2:40pm – 3pm
- No photo policy during soundcheck
- Send-off pass redemption: 2pm – 6pm
- Send-off time at 8:30pm sharp
Free bus shuttle service will also be provided this weekend. It will start at 10am and end at 9:30pm.