Higher. Further. Faster. Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel is inbound and ready to go full throttle when she makes her Marvel Cinematic Universe debut soon.
Although stars Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson and Gemma Chan aren’t stopping by Malaysia (Singapore is the film’s only Asian stop for the publicity tour), we’ve got the next big thing for y’all. Movie goodies!
Directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, the story plot for Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” reads:
Marvel’s first female-led superhero film will revolve around the most powerful character in the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe: Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers. The script was written by a team of 5 women.
The film will be a prequel to MCU, taking place in the 90s, where Carol Danvers is an Air Force fighter pilot reborn as a member of an alien race. It’s an origin story of Carol Danvers becoming Captain Marvel and being caught in the Skrull vs Kree war.
*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.
- Limited Edition Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” Icon Pin Badges
- Limited Edition Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” Metal Keychains
- Limited Edition Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” Phone Rings
- Limited Edition Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” Fabric Stickers
- Limited Edition Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” T-Shirts
- Limited Edition Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” Light-Up USBs
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Complete the following caption: “I can’t wait to watch ‘Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel’ because…” (no word limit).
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYContest #HypeMYxCaptainMarvel.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Please send us your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify. This is important!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by early March 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Confused by the contest instructions above? Here is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.
Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” will debut on 7th March 2019.