Wanna see Brie Larson in person next month? The cast and directors of “Captain Marvel” will be stopping by Singapore to promote their upcoming Marvel movie.
Larson will be joined by Samuel L. Jackson and Gemma Chan, as well as filmmakers Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck. Mark your calendars peeps, the special fan event will take place at Marina Bay Sands on Thursday, 14th February 2019.
This comes after Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” had its fan event at the same venue in April 2018. Just like last year, the upcoming “Captain Marvel” fan event is free-to-public. However, due to venue capacity limitations, all attendees are required to pre-register and collect their ticket in person on Sunday, 10th February, at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level B2, Hall F.
The official press release reads:
“Registration will commence at 10am on Sunday, 10th February, and will run until tickets are fully redeemed. Fans must have a valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account and will need to provide their account details in order to register for the event in person. If they do not have an existing Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account, it is highly recommended that they sign up for one prior to registration day on Sunday, 10th February. You may sign up for an account here.”
Important points to remember for registration and ticket collection:
- A Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) is required to register in person.
- A valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account is required for registration.
- For safety and security reasons, there is a limit to the number of fans allowed into the fan event venue. Therefore, tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Fans must be physically present to register for themselves and cannot register on behalf of anyone else.
- Tickets are non-transferable and fans may be subject to ID verification checks on the day of the fan event. The organisers have the right to deny access to those with tickets that have been transferred or tampered with.
- While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Information on admission to the fan event will be provided at the point of registration and ticket collection.
- Members of the public attending the event will be subject to security checks.
Singapore will be the only Asian stop for the film’s publicity tour. For more information, go here.