Asia left such a good impression on Years & Years that the British synth-pop band is returning early next year.
Consist of lead vocalist Olly Alexander, bassist Mikey Goldsworthy and keyboardist Emre Türkmen, Years & Years will be kicking off their “The Palo Santo Tour” in Asia starting 23rd February 2019. The Brits will be travelling to 8 Asian countries for 2 months. Sadly, Malaysia hasn’t been included.
When the trio from Years & Years dropped by Singapore a few months ago, Hype Malaysia was lucky enough to score an interview with them. During our session together, we talked about their favourite tracks on the album, “Palo Santo”, meeting Rihanna in person, weddings, and why Olly cried.
Their upcoming “The Palo Santo Tour” first fully-fledged concert in Southeast Asia. Concert venues have yet to be announced, but for now, we’ve got the full list of dates and countries fans will get to see Years & Years live. You may check out the official poster below:
The 8 Asian countries are:
- 23rd February 2019 (Saturday) – Orchid Forest Cikole, Bandung, Indonesia
- 25th February 2019 (Monday) – New Frontier Theater, Manila, Philippines
- 27th February 2019 (Wednesday) – Singapore
- 1st March 2019 (Friday) – Bangkok, Thailand
- 3rd March 2019 (Saturday) – Hong Kong
- 5th March 2019 (Tuesday) – Taipei, Taiwan
- 7th & 8th March 2019 (Wednesday & Thursday) – Osaka & Tokyo, Japan
- 10th March 2019 (Saturday) – Seoul, South Korea
For all you Malaysian fans out there, better start making some travelling plans ;)