Christina Aguilera’s Carpool Karaoke segment for James Corden’s “The Late Late Show” has just been released.
Although there was no discussion on the 37-year-old singer’s upcoming album, it was still nice to see her in the passenger seat of Corden’s musical car. The talk show host got her to spill some tea on her early years in Mickey Mouse Club and also learn some vocal lessons.
Throughout the carpool ride, the duo sang some of Aguilera’s biggest hits including “Beautiful”, “Dirrty”, and “Fighter”. Here are 5 things we gathered from their time together:
1. The Grammy winner taught the Brit how to sing with her signature growl.
2. Who did Xtina had a crush on when she was in Mickey Mouse Club? The pop star admitted that she took a liking to Justin Timberlake who “had swag”.
3. Ryan Gosling had a crush on cast mate Britney Spears when they were young.
4. Melissa McCarthy cameo was pretty epic. The funny actress popped in to rap Redman’s verse in “Dirrty”. Both Aguilera and McCarthy are set to appear in the upcoming comedy, “Life Of The Party”.
5. Who could pass on an opportunity to take some voice lessons from “The Voice” coach? We have to admit though, McCarthy and Corden did struggled on hitting Aguilera’s signature belting note.
Watch the full video here:
You can find out more about X’tina’s upcoming album in our fun facts article here.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.