Bring out the masks and costumes because it’s that time of the year again – Halloween!
It’s end of October, which means it’s about time to unpack and unveil that costume you’ve been working on all year. Whether you’ll be dressed up as Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Spiderman, the Mother of Dragons Daenerys Targaryen, or the King in the North Jon Snow, we’re pretty sure you are looking out for places you can go and flaunt the costume – while having drinks with your besties and possibly bag the prize for “Best Dressed”.
Yes, we can read your mind, which is why we have put together a number of venues you can party at this Halloween:
- If you want something laid-back and chill, head over to La Bodega in Bangsar
This Halloween, La Bodega Tapas Y Vinos in Telawi will be hosting a wicked party in conjunction with Ladies Night on Thursday (26 October). There will be a number of “Creepy Cocktails” available at the bar – Hangman’s Blood, Graveyard, The Ghost, Final Masquerade and Midnight Shadow; as well as 2 “Spooky Shooters” – Gravedigger and V-Blood.
Apart from that, there will be also be make-up artists from 8pm to 10pm to help accentuate your costumes in case you need help!
- Party Date & Time: 26th October, 7pm onwards
- Address: 16 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. If you like monsters and “Stranger Things”, head over to Zouk Club KL
If you’re a fan of Halloween parties and the hit Netflix series “Stranger Things“, you’re in for a real treat at Zouk Club KL.
Themed “The Upside Down – A Zouk KL Horror Anthem”, this Halloween party is inspired by “Stranger Things” and aimed at giving party-goers a rare opportunity of experiencing their favourite series in action. The best part is that it’s free entry for those who are in full-costume (before 1am), and there are prizes to be won for the coolest and scariest costumes!
- Party Date & Time: 28th October, 10pm onwards
- Address: 436, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
3. If you’re feeling Changkat, try Havana KL
Havana KL will be celebrating Halloween this year with their one-of-a-kind “Day of the Dead Halloween Party”. The place will be filled with glittered skulls and other “fabulously wicked things” to greet party-goers, with the Havana Hombres Calavera spinning on the decks.
Entry is RM 49 – and you will be entitled to one Halloween-exclusive cocktail. If you’re the Best Dressed in the house, you stand a chance to win exclusive Sierra Bottles!
- Party Date & Time: 28th October, 7pm
- Address: Havana KL, Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
4. If you like hospital horror, go to Pisco Bar
This Halloween, Pisco Bar will be turning into a creepy hospital-cum-mental asylum, aiming to spook party-goers in a “Night Shift” themed party. Come dressed in your spookiest and scariest outfit, and you may likely be the one who walks away with RM 500 in cash prize for “Best Dressed”. Apart from the main prize, there will also be second and third prize winners who will receive RM 100 in Pisco dollars.
Also, Pisco’s traditional “Dia de los Muertos” Halloween party will be happening next week on the 1st of November.
- Party Date & Time: 28th October, 11pm
- Address: 29, Jalan Mesui, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
5. If you’re into vampires and fangs, try View Rooftop Bar @ GTower
Calling all fans of “The Vampire Diaries“, “Twilight”, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, “Angel”; the place for you to be at is View Rooftop Bar!
View Rooftop promises party-goers a night full of fangs and blood while they party with crowd-favourite DJ, Princess Ann. Entrance is free, and you can enjoy vampire-themed Eerie Bites on the house. There are also special cocktails and bottles promo available – and the best dressed vampire gets a bottle of champagne!
- Party Date & Time: 26 October, 10pm onwards
- Address: Level 29, GTower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
6. If you want to channel your inner rockstar, go to Le Noir KL
If you’re looking for a fail-proof Halloween plan, head over to Le Noir KL in TREC, where they promise to throw the mother of all Halloween parties.
Themed “Day of the Dead: Rockstar Edition”, Le Noir wants you to come dressed as your favourite dead rockstars and stand a chance to win some exciting prizes. They will be choosing winners in four categories; Best Dressed Rockstar Male, Best Dressed Rockstar Female, Best Dressed Rockstar Couple, and Best Dressed Rockstar Entourage.
Also, if you can’t do your own make up, they have a team of make-up artists on standby to help you out – how cool is that!
- Party Date & Time: 28 October, 5pm
- Address: Unit H-G-07, The Hive, TREC, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
7. If you want double the fun, head down to Kyo Club KL
Welcome to the Kyo Love Hotel, where you’ll be treated to 2 Halloween parties and double the fun!
For the Halloween special, the Kyo Love Hotel wants party-goers to leave all inhibitions behind as they embark on a journey to explore their darkest desires. Whether you want to party to hip-hop music, house, or techno, the Kyo Love Hotel has all the options for you as they are prepared to give you a night you’ll find hard to forget.
Admission is RM40 (with 1 drink) before 1am, and RM60 (with 1 drink) after 1 am.
- Party Date & Time: 28 October, 11pm
- Address: Mandarin Oriental, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Put on your best costumes and dancin’ shoes. It’s time to party ?