If you haven’t already heard by now, Asia’s largest live social media awards show, Influence Asia 2017, will be held at the Plenary Hall, KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 8th April 2017, 3pm to 6:30pm.
Organised by influencer marketing and media company Gushcloud, and hosted by Korean digital marketing group Yello Digital Marketing (YDM), the show will gather the region’s top 252 social media influencers and feature top performing acts across the region, alongside some of the world’s biggest social media stars.
Among those who are slated to take the stage at Influence Asia 2017 include former SNSD member Jessica Jung (정수연), Malaysia’s homegrown talent pop trio De Fam, and the world’s top parenting YouTube content creator Judy Travis (@Itsjudytime).
The best part is that our friends from Influence Asia 2017 has graciously offered 5 pairs of passes to be given away to 5 of our lucky readers!
Want ’em? 😉 Here’s what you gotta do:
2. Repost this image on Instagram with the hashtags #HypeMY #influenceasia #influenceasia2017:
3. Tell us why you want to win in the caption and make sure your Instagram account is public.
And that’s it! 5 contestants with the most creative answer will win 1 pair of Influence Asia 2017 passes respectively.
The winners will be contacted privately via Instagram direct message for details. on 5th April 2017 (Wednesday). Winners have to produce the following information in order to redeem the prize from 6th – 7th April 2017 (Thursday – Friday) upon the day of announcement of winners:
- Full name:
- NRIC number:
- Contact number:
- E-mail address:
- Collection time:
All entries must be received by the Hype Malaysia and Organiser before 11:59pm, 4th April 2017 (Tuesday). Entries received before the commencement of the Contest Period and after the stipulated Entry Deadline will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for the Contest.
Winners must redeem the tickets from Hype Malaysia’s office latest by 7th April 2017 (Friday) at 6pm. Failing which, the prize will be forfeited. Hype Malaysia’s decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
This contest runs from 31st March 2017 to 4th April 2017. Hype Malaysia and Organizer reserves the right to change, postpone, reschedule or extend the Contest Period at any time.
Other terms and conditions:
- Participant can send in as many entries as possible during the contest period, however, each participant is only entitled to win once during the contest period.
- If winner does not provide the complete information required by Hype Malaysia as above, Hype Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify the winner.
- Hype Malaysia shall reserve the right to select an alternative winner at its sole discretion at any time.
- Hype Malaysia reserves the right to substitute the prize with other items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as offered.
- Hype Malaysia will not be responsible for any damaged or delayed packages.
- Submission of an entry grants Hype Malaysia and Organizer and its affiliated companies the unrestricted right to modify, edit, adapt, alter, publish and/or use the submitted photos in any way, at any time and in any and all media in connection with the advertising or promotion of Hype Malaysia and Organizer, without consideration or payment to the entrant or to any other third party. At its discretion, the Hype Malaysia and Organizer also reserves the right to include the name of the entrant as well as the city and state in which the photo was taken in any and all such above described advertising and promotional activities.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions.
- All decisions by the Hype Malaysia and Organizer are final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Hype Malaysia and Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
“Influence Asia Ticket Giveaway” contest is open to all Malaysian residents except employees and immediate family members of Hype Malaysia and Gushcloud Malaysia Sdn Bhd (the Organizer); their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
Should the Contestants require more information on the event, he/she can visit https://influence-asia.com.