Lady Gaga has a “Million Reasons” to be happy about these days.
E! News has confirmed that the 30-year-old entertainer is currently dating her agent Christian Carino. Both Gaga and Carino were first spotted hanging out last month at a concert and most recently attended a fashion show together.
Gaga got rather shy when she was asked during a recent interview if she had a special beau to celebrate her Super Bowl halftime show performance. “I don’t know. You know I don’t talk about my love life,” she told host Ryan Seacrest.
However, the budding couple wasn’t shy about showing their affection in Houston, Texas, during Gaga’s rehearsals over the weekend. In fact, Carino was seen wrapping his arms around the pop star while planting a kiss on her cheek as she took a selfie.
So who is this special man in Gaga’s life right now? We did a little digging and came up with a few tidbits about Mother Monster’s new boyfriend.
1. Carino is 18 years older than Gaga. He’s 48 this year.
2. He is a Creative Artists Agency (CAA) agent. The successful business is no stranger to Hollywood actors and singers, whose high-profile clientele include Jennifer Lopez, Neil Patrick Harris, Jared Leto, Johnny Depp, Margot Robbie, Britney Spears, Keira Knightley, Miley Cyrus, Eva Longoria, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Zac Efron, Christina Aguilera, Simon Cowell, and Demi Lovato.
3. They’re both fans of Kings Of Leon. As aforementioned, the love birds were spotted at the rock band’s concert at The Forum in Inglewood, California, on 28th January.
4. Carino previously dated actress Lauren Cohan from “The Walking Dead”.
5. He has a teenage daughter named Bella.
6. He’s also a charitable man. Sources claim that Gaga’s sweetheart can be found at a number of charity function including DKMS’ Delete Blood Cancer gatherings.
7. He knows fashion. It helps that he’s a close pal of designer Tommy Hilfiger.
This is Gaga’s first public romance since calling off her engagement with her former fiancé, actor Taylor Kinney, in July last year after 4 years together.
The singer’s recent Super Bowl performance was the 2nd most-watched act in the games’ history with 117.5 million viewers. You can watch her full performance here.