“The Shallows” is a 2016 American survival horror thriller film directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, written by Anthony Jaswinski and starring Blake Lively. In the film, a surfer gets stranded 200 yards from shore, and must use her wits and determination to survive a great white shark attack.
Thanks to our friends from Sony Pictures Malaysia, we’ve got a couple of premiere screening passes to give away to our lucky readers 😉
The official synopsis is as follows:
“Still reeling from the loss of her mother, medical student Nancy Adams (played by Blake Lively) travels to a secluded beach for some much-needed solace. Despite the danger of surfing alone, Nancy decides to soak up the sun and hit the waves. Suddenly, a great white shark attacks, forcing her to swim to a giant rock for safety. Left injured and stranded 200 yards from shore, the frightened young woman must fight for her life as the deadly predator circles her in its feeding ground.”
Deets of movie screening are as follows:
- Date: 27th July 2016 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9pm
- Venue: GSC 1 Utama
Want ’em tickets? Fill up this form:
Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person! There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those submissions via the above form ?
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 25th July (Monday) at 6pm.
“The Shallows” will be released in cinemas nationwide on 28th July 2016.
For more information, visit Sony Pictures Malaysia’s Facebook page.