Johor Mega Sales 2016 makes a spectacular return on Friday, 3rd 2016 at Johor Premium Outlets (JPO).
In conjunction with the launch to be officiated by YAB Dato’ Seri Mohamed Khaled bin Nordin, Menteri Besar of Johor, shoppers can enjoy additional savings between 10pm to 2am on Friday, 3rd June, during the Centre’s extended shopping hours.
Some of the exciting offerings between 10pm and 2am from leading luxury brands at JPO include:
- Aigner – Additional 25% savings storewide
- Bally – Additional 20% savings storewide
- Burberry – Additional 20% savings with purchase of 3 items
- Coach and Coach Men – 50% + 30% + 10% savings
- Ermenegildo Zegna – Enjoy savings up to 70%
- Hackett London – Additional 25% savings storewide
- Hugo Boss – Additional 25% savings storewide
- Gucci – Enjoy savings up to 80%
- La Perla – Enjoy savings up to 90%
Visitors to the Centre during Friday’s extended hours can make the most of their visit by enjoying complimentary coffee, tea, ice cream or yogurt from Baskin-Robbins, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, TCBY Frozen Yoghurt and Starbucks Coffee.
To commemorate the launch of Johor Mega Sales 2016, there will be a mini concert performance and a fireworks display.
Located strategically at the intersection of the North-South Expressway and Second Link Expressway, JPO is open daily from 10am to 10pm. It features various food and beverage options as well as a host of amenities including an Information Center, ATM machines, stroller rentals, and wheelchairs.
For more information, visit their website or Facebook page.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.