It’s officially end April and this means that we’re only slightly more than a month away from this year’s Ultra Korea, the largest electronic music festival in South Korea’s history.
Following an incredible record-breaking event in June 2015, Ultra Worldwide announced its expansion to 3 days for 2016, in conjunction with its 5th anniversary. This year’s event will see the attendance of some of the world’s top DJs/producers e.g. Chase and Status (Live), deadmau5, Knife Party, Rabbit in the Moon (Live), Afrojack, Avicii, Axwell^Ingrosso, Martin Garrix, and more.
If that’s not exciting enough, then start going absolutely berserk right about now because thanks to our friends from Zouk Club Kuala Lumpur, we’re got TWO (2) pairs of 3-day Ultra Korea 2016 premium passes up for grabs!
What do these passes entail? The 3-day Ultra Korea 2016 premium passes provides access to the Express Entrance, exclusive bathrooms, bar and resting area, and comes with a limited edition band. Hey, if you’re going to party, you might as well do it like a VIP Ultranaut 😉
Details are as follows:
- Dates: 10th – 12th June 2016
- Venue: Seoul Olympic Park
How to win? Easy peasy. All you need to do is share this post on your Facebook profile with the most creative caption you can think of. Winners will be picked at random (we’ll drop you a message if you’re the winner) but we give major points for creativity 😉
Meanwhile, an Ultra Korea 2016 pre-party is comin’ to town and you’d definitely want to be a part of this one. So go party it up with Ultra Korea 2016 DJs Justin Oh and Raiden at Zouk Club Kuala Lumpur on 7th May 2016 (Saturday). Entry is RM45 before 12am, RM60 after 12am, and member + 2 entry for Zouk Club Kuala Lumpur members.
Over one hundred thousand people are expected to attend the festival across this June. More details on the Ultra Korea 2016 line-up is expected to be released in the coming months.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via Facebook message after the contest has closed.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 7th May (Friday) at 6pm.