Ready to find out why the angry birds are angry?
“The Angry Birds Movie“, scheduled to arrive in cinemas nationwide on 12th May, is a film based on the video game series of the same name, and is being directed by Clay Kaytis and Fergal Reilly (in their directorial debuts). It also boasts an all-star ensemble of voice cast members namely Jason Sudeikis, Josh Gad, Danny McBride, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader, and Peter Dinklage.
The plot is as follows:
“All the birds live peacefully in a small paradise of flightless birds, except Red (voiced by Jason Sudeikis), as he has a lot of anger for no reason. One day, they find out the mysterious appearance of pigs on the island, including Ross (voiced by Tony Hale) and Earl (voiced by Blake Shelton), lead by Leonard (voiced by Bill Hader). The flock team up to investigate about the piggies and find out their intention behind this.”
Thanks to our friends from Sony Pictures Malaysia, we’re giving away some “The Angry Birds Movie” merchandise as well as “The Angry Birds Movie” premiere screening passes!
Deets of movie screening are as follows:
- Date: 11th May 2016 (Wednesday)
- Time: 8:45pm
- Venue: GSC Mid Valley
Want ’em? Fill up this form:
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes & tickets from Hype Malaysia’s office.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 9th May (Monday) at 6pm.
“The Angry Birds Movie” is slated to be released in Malaysia on 12th May 2016.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia