Ted is most definitely not your average teddy bear.
For starters, he swears. Second of all, he doesn’t care what his owner thinks, not even when his owner knocked over a shelf lined with bottles of “men’s liquid” (if you know what we mean). And lastly, he married his human counterpart and they are planning to have a baby.
Directed by Seth MacFarlane, “Ted 2” is produced by MacFarlane, Scott Stuber, John Jacobs, and Jason Clark. MacFarlane directed it based on a screenplay written by Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild, and himself. After lending his voice in the first “Ted” film, MacFarlane returned to the sequel to reprise his voice-over role as Ted the talking bear.
The sequel is also executive produced by Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild.
The movie is a follow-up to the highest-grossing original R-rated comedy of all time. It features an impressive cast which includes Mark Wahlberg, Amanada Seyfried, Patrick Warburton, Jessica Barth, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, John Slattery, David Hasselhoff, and so on.
The plot centres on Ted, the talking bear who marries his human counterpart, Tami-Lynn (played by Jessica Barth). The newlywed couple are ready to have a baby but there is one problem – Ted needs to prove he’s a person. In order to qualify to be a parent, Ted returns to ask for help from his childhood friend a.k.a his owner, John Bennett (played by Mark Wahlberg) to help him in the court.
Check out the hilarious trailer below:
Now that the thunder buddies are back, our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia want us to give away tonnes of exclusive premiere screening passes to our lucky readers.
Deets of the premiere screening are as follows:
- Date: 24th June 2015 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9:15pm
- Venue: TGV 1 Utama
To win the passes, all you gotta do is tell us:
- What is the name of Amanda Seyfried’s character in “Ted 2″?
- True or false: Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, and David Hasselhoff are among the actors to star in “Ted 2”.
- What would you do if your teddy bear could talk? Write it in the most creative way possible.
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected] Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person. There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
Start sending in those e-mails now before it’s too late 😉
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 22nd June (Monday) at 6pm.
“Ted 2” is slated for release on 26th June 2015.