A series of mysterious videos titled “Pathcode” were released prior to their comeback. The members were all featured in the videos as they can be seen flaunting their fictional superpowers.The videos certainly helped building anticipation for their comeback because the official music video for their latest title track “Call Me Baby” has already gained more than 24,000,000 views on YouTube.
Despite being named the most influential celebrity by Forbes Korea, EXO continued to stay humble by revealing in our recent interview that they’re just thankful that to be able to stand onstage to greet their fans again.
Just like you, we’re glad that the boys have successfully made their comeback and continued to stay on top of the game. We can only expect greater things to come from the boys, who have been working hard for their passion in music.
But if you think you are the biggest EXO fan in the world, then you’re in luck!
All thanks to our friends from M.E Malaysia, we’re giving away ONE “EXODUS” album signed by EXO themselves! Yes, that’s pretty exclusive ;)
Here’s what you gotta do to win one:
- Like M.E Malaysia’s and Hype Malaysia’s Facebook page
- Share a photo of yourself reading our recent interview with EXO.
- Complete the caption of the shared post with the answer to this question, “In your opinion, what was the hidden meaning behind the concept of “Pathcode #EXO”?” Write it in the most creative way possible.
- Tag @M.E Malaysia & @Hype Malaysia in the shared post
- Set your shared post to public from 23rd – 25th May 2015
Easy, isn’t it? After you’ve shared your post, e-mail the link/screenshot of your shared post with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our album giveaway will run from 15th May to 22nd May. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail after the submissions for the contest have closed. There will be no winner announcement post.
- M.E. Malaysia will courier the prize to the winner after he/she has been contacted.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the redemption of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 22nd May 2015.