You want it, we’ve got it!
Just like you, we’ve been waiting since what feels like forever for DJ/producer extraordinaire Hardwell to finally release his debut album. Having seen him during his “I Am HARDWELL” tour in both Vietnam and Australia, and also while he was here at Zouk Club Kuala Lumpur, we expected only greater things to come from the boy.
Just as you would expect, his debut album, titled “United We Are“, is everything we never even knew we needed. And we know how some of you would like to get your hands on a copy too!
The good news is, thanks to our friends from Sony Music Malaysia, we’ve got 3 copies of Hardwell’s “United We Are” up for grabs. All you need to do to stand a chance at winning one is this – read our exclusive interview with Hardwell here and answer the following questions:
- What is Hardwell’s real name?
- True or false: Tiesto and Hardwell have a very close relationship, and they always talk about everything from music to life. One of the things that Tiesto has instilled in Hardwell the saying, “Always stay true to yourself and believe in yourself because a lot of people will try to take you down.”
- Initially, Hardwell had a hard time putting out “United We Are”. Why?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Good luck 😉
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the submissions for the contest have closed. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from our office.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 18th Feb (Wednesday) at 6pm.
For more information on Hardwell, visit his Facebook page.