Over the course of last Sunday (9th Nov 2014), Universal Music Malaysia successfully wrapped up the Taylor Swift #1989LaunchPartyMY Fan Event. The fan event was held in conjunction with, yes, you guessed it – the release of Taylor’s Swift brand spanking new album, “1989“.
Held in Sunway Pyramid, Blue Concourse (near the Sunway Lagoon entrance) from 3:30pm – 6pm, the event, hosted by Jin from HitzFm and JinnyboyTV, packed up the concourse area with up to an estimated number of 3,000 fans aka Swifties!
But that’s not all – a wide array of activities were also prepared for those attended the event.
- A Taylor Swift-inspired fashion show with the full support from Kitschen
- Free manicure service with the support from Nail Artz
- A cupcake decorating station courtesy of House Of Minni
- Taylor Swift photobooth with the support from Southpaw Photo Machine
- Headphone booth playing Taylor Swift’s latest album 1989 with the support from Samsung
Stage games and lucky draw session were set up as well to give away imported Taylor Swift goodies and for the grand finale we see 10 finalist handpicked by HitzFM battle it out in a pair dance off to win an all-expense paid trip to catch Taylor Swift Live in London on the 27th June 2015.
Meticulous choreographs by Ballerinas, hip hop dancers & cheerleaders who closely mimics the performance from Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off” music video were part of the highlight of the day and with a wrapped up performance of a flash mob by the peeps from the Taylor Swift Fanclub.
We guess you could call it a “Tay Tay cray cray” event ;)
For more pictures from the fan event, check out the gallery below:
* Pictures from Universal Music Malaysia.
We’ll leave you now with Taylor Swift’s latest music video for the second single off her “1989” album, “Blank Space”:
Taylor Swift’s “1989” is available on iTunes and major stores nationwide.