You don’t need a hundred people to tell you that the multiple award-nominated (Oscars, BAFTA, Golden Globes) and multiple award-winning (Golden Globes) film, “Les Misérables” is a phenomenal success. Heck, if you read our review of the film, you’d know that we personally loved it.
As a matter of fact, the instant global hit looks set to be matched by the soundtrack of its highlights, which is currently at #1 in the official UK midweek Charts with the fastest ever digital sales for a soundtrack in the UK. It even went straight to #1 on the Billboard album chart not long after it was released, claiming the title as the first adapted-from-a-stage-musical movie soundtrack to climb so high since “Mamma Mia!” in 2008.
[youtube id=”KCPoIsi8m08″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
The soundtrack includes highlights from the “Les Misérables” film such as:
- I Dreamed a Dream
- Bring Him Home
- One Day More
- On My Own
To commemorate the success of the film as well as the soundtrack, our friends from Universal Music Malaysia has given us FIVE copies of the “Les Misérables” soundtrack to be given away to FIVE of our lucky readers!
The question is, would you like a copy? Here’s what you gotta do to stand a chance at winning it:
- Tell us who the girl (whose face is on the official Les Misérables poster) is and what connection does she have to the movie.
- One actress in the “Les Misérables” film was also cast the exact same role in the “Les Misérables in Concert: The 25th Anniversary”. Which actress and what role did she play?
- E-mail your answers to email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and a winners list post.
- Winners are required to pick up prizes from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor only.
- Prizes are strictly nontransferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on the 25th January 2013 (Friday).