A 25-year-old American woman, who had gone to the Curve shopping centre on Monday, was abducted, robbed, and gang raped. The tourist from the US had boarded a taxi at Mutiara Damansara before being taken on an 80km terror ride to a house in Sungai Pelek, Sepang. She was then held captive and then gang raped.

Some reports are saying that there were two men in the taxi (driver plus one man in the front passenger seat) whereas others are saying that there were three men. The men had also threatened her with harm before robbing her of her valuables. Hour later, the abductors fled, leaving her at the place with her limbs bound.

Bound Hands


However, she managed to free herself and seek the assistance of passers-by before lodging a police report. She has been sent for a medical examination and her condition is yet to be known.

The police are still tight-lipped on the details of the case but Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Arjunaidi Mohamed confirmed that police have received a report. He said that they have since arrested a suspect yesterday morning and are looking for his accomplices. He declined to comment further.


Police have detained a 47-year-old man at his home in Jalan Klang Lama, in connection with the robbery and rape of an American teacher.

According to Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Mohd Adnan Abdullah, the suspect is believed to be one of the three men involved in the abduction, robbery, and rape of the 24-year-old woman. With regards to how it all happened, it was said that the victim had hailed a taxi near a shopping mall in Mutiara Damansara. She then requested to be sent to her home in Damansara Perdana but the taxi driver stopped a few minutes later to pick up another man.

Some 10 minutes later, the taxi stopped again as he claimed the taxi had run out of gas. The victim was then transferred to a van driven by a third man. They drove her to a house near the PLUS expressway where she was raped by one man. She was also robbed of her mobile phone and RM300.

However, the next day the van driver helped the victim to escape. She boarded a bus to Sungai Pelek, Sepang and lodged a police report. The 47-year-old man’s two accomplices have not been found as of time of writing.

More to come as the story unfolds.


Sources: The Sun Daily, The Star.

Previous articleDMTN To Carry On Without Daniel
Next articleScooter & Carly Jumps To Justin’s Defence
Eats, sleeps, & breathes music, but drinks mostly coffee & okay, some wine - sometimes, a little too much. A little too obsessed with the number seven, is deathly afraid of horror movies, believes that she writes better than she speaks, & currently feeling a little strange writing a profile about herself.