• Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News
No Result
View All Result
  • Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home News

53yo Man Detained For Allegedly Molesting 2 Boys & A Girl In Petaling Jaya

by Syahrul
September 30, 2021
Image for illustration purpose (Source: Google)

Image for illustration purpose (Source: Google)

Share on FacebookShare on Whatsapp

A man was detained for allegedly molesting three children, with two of the victims being boys, aged between 7 to 11 years old. The incident is said to have happened earlier this week at a flat in Sri Damansara, Petaling Jaya.

The police received a report from one of the victims’ parent at about 5pm on Tuesday (28th September), before successfully detaining the 53-year-old suspect. Petaling Jaya OCPD, Ass Comm Mohamad Fakhrudin Abdul Hamid, stated that the victim’s father lodged the report after seeing a 19-second video clip shown by the chairman of the flat residents’ association.

Source: Google Images

“The father was shown a video clip showing the suspect hugging the girl and rubbing his private parts against her. It was recorded by a passerby who came across the suspect’s actions. He was detained with the assistance of the flat’s residence,” Mohamad Fakhrudin told the local press.

Based on the initial investigation, the police official further revealed that the suspect had committed similar actions to the victim’s two other friends, both of them aged 11 years old. Mohamad Fakhrudin said, “The suspect is not a resident of the flat. He went there on the pretext of looking for his old friend.”

Source: BERNAMA

The suspect has been remanded for seven days for further investigation and the case is being investigated in accordance with Section 14 (a) of the Sexual Offences Against Children Act 2017 (Act 792). If convicted, he could be sentenced to 20 years imprisonment and caning.

Sources: Berita Harian, The Star.

Sexual harassmentSexual harassment cases in Malaysia
https://lomp.at/b8w6r
Share3SendTweet2Share

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news. 

FOLLOW THE HYPE

SOURCE: FACEBOOK (Malaysia Airlines)
News

KLIA Airspace To Close This Week For Merdeka Celebrations; MAS Flights Retimed

by Adleena
August 25, 2025

As Merdeka Day approaches, authorities and official agencies are announcing temporary closures and changes to facilitate the celebrations. Amongst the...

Read moreDetails
Sources: Canva, Facebook/Anwar Ibrahim
News

Major Road Closures As Kuala Lumpur Enters Total Lockdown For ASEAN Summit 2025

by Melissa
October 17, 2025

Kuala Lumpur is bracing for an extraordinary security lockdown as the city prepares to host the 47th ASEAN Summit from...

Read moreDetails
Source: Threads/traveljimat_
News

Suspect Arrested Following Bomb Threat Hoax At KLIA Terminal 1

by Afiq Amin
December 3, 2025

It is rather concerning that some people continue to make light of something as serious as a bomb threat, particularly...

Read moreDetails
SOURCE: FACEBOOK (Hard Rock Cafe Ipoh)
Eats

Hard Rock Cafe Ipoh Reportedly Closing Down In December After Only 1 Year Of Operation

by Adleena
November 5, 2025

When opening a chain, there should be an expectation that business won’t always be smooth-sailing. After just over a year...

Read moreDetails
Source: Facebook/PASDUNNilai, Twitter/SinarOnline
News

Explosion Occured At Nilai Parking Area; 3 Makeshift Bombs Found In The Area

by Afiq Amin
December 23, 2025

Bomb threats are serious matters and should never be taken lightly or as a joke. If you are at an...

Read moreDetails


TOP STORIES TODAY

  1. 1

    Chrissie Chau Responds To Defamation Suit From Businessman Martin Lee

  2. 2

    Influencer Sprite Fang Claims Namewee & Iris Hsieh Previously Dated

  3. 3

    Male Customer Flees Hair Salon In Pavilion KL After Receiving RM890 Haircut

  4. 4

    (Video) Bobby Au-yeung Surprises Netizens With Slimmer Figure In “God Of Wealth” Outfit

  5. 5

    (Video) Oops! Chinese Influencer 倪闻悦 Accidentally Flashes Her Boobs During Handstand

Malaysia’s live-wire for the latest news, trends, and entertainment is finally here. We are your calendar, your grapevine, your comic relief, your post-event coverage, and your celebrity stalker. Did we also mention that we are also your gateway to the world?

Contact us: newsdesk@hype.my

NETWORK

  • Lowyat.NET
  • Murai
  • Hangat
  • Lipstiq
  • Wanista
  • Varnam
  • Moviedash
  • Autofreaks
  • Fourthofficial

ABOUT

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Jobs
  • Terms
  • Privacy Policy

©2026 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News

©2026 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News

©2026 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.