Shila Amzah is gearing up for her upcoming tour, titled “Journey to The Future”, set to take place in Malaysia, Singapore, as well as Indonesia. It’s been approximately 3 years since the Malaysian singer held her major solo concert. The last was her “Loving You” tour in Resorts World Genting.
In those 3 years, Shila has experienced many highs (including the birth of her son Seth Uwais), and lows (such as her divorce with Haris Idraki Elias). With this new venture with IMC Live Global, the 32-year-old pop star is hoping to be even more bold with her music. If you’ve seen her perform live, then you’ll know that this talented artist is more than capable of putting on an amazing show.
“This concert will see me performing the most Malay songs I’ve ever performed in my life. 80% – 90% of the setlist will consist of Malay tracks. But local fans will definitely get a 1 Malaysia experience and perhaps songs in other languages too,” she told us during our interview a few weeks ago. Known for her ability to sing in different languages, fans will likely get to see Shila perform some popular covers as well.
To recap, the details for “Journey to The Future” are as follows:
- Date: 4th March 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 8pm
- Venue: Plenary Hall KLCC
- Ticketing: RM638 (VIP), RM438 (Cat 1), RM338 (Cat 2), RM238 (Cat 3)
Thanks to our friends at IMC Live Global, we’re giving away 6 concert tickets (Cat 2) to watch Shila Amzah sing her heart out on 4th March. To be in the running, follows these T&C below:
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this contest on your socials. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tell us what song you’re hoping to see Shila perform in our contest post.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook latest late February.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.