For the first time since the Covid-19 pandemic, Chinese New Year is being celebrated on much bigger scale across Malaysia – just like the good old times. People can finally visit friends and family without any restriction or regulation. Even a little rain isn’t enough to keep our festive spirits down.
There’s no denying that food is at the heart of celebrations, but many are also taking this opportunity to show off their smashing new CNY festive fashion. And what better way to do that during family portrait shoots. Here’s a look at how our local celebrities are celebrating the Year of the Rabbit:
1. Michelle Yeoh
2. Amber Chia
3. Lee Chong Wei welcomes newborn
4. The many alter egos of SoImJenn aka Jenn Chia
5. Ceddy Ang spilling the best advice
6. Hero Tai (戴祖雄) & Tatiana channeling Choy San Yeh realness
7. Cathryn Li
8. MsPuiyi & Mark O’dea
9. Marion Caunter
10. Which outfit looks better on Jordan Yeoh – left or right?
11. Jin Lim aka Jinnyboy
12. Qiu Wen (秋雯) & mommy dearest
13. Henry Golding & Liv Lo
You can also check out what these public figures wore during the previous CNY celebrations here.