If you’re familiar with haunted dolls like Chucky or Annabelle – we now have an advanced version and she’s wayyyyy scarier! From the most prolific minds in horror – James Wan, the filmmaker behind the “Saw”, “Insidious” and “The Conjuring” franchises, and Blumhouse, who has produced Halloween films like “The Black Phone” and “The Invisible Man” – comes a fresh new face in terror.
M3GAN (Model 3 Generative Android) is a marvel of artificial intelligence, a life-like doll programmed to be a child’s greatest companion and a parent’s greatest ally. Designed by brilliant toy-company roboticist Gemma, M3GAN can listen and watch and learn as she becomes friend and teacher, playmate and protector, for the child she is bonded to.
Child actress Violet McGraw (who plays Cady) spent the most screen time with M3GAN and loved every minute of it. “It was really fun because I had a scary, terrifying doll that was my best friend and it was a really cool experience hanging out with M3GAN to see how they did her,” the 11-year-old star told The Hollywood Reporter. “They made an actual robot and had a puppeteer team that would make her eyes blink and move her arms and mouth.”
“It’s nice to have a friend”…until they start killing your other friends. Now if you don’t mind starting the new year with a bit of a scare, we have 20 pairs of movie tickets to give away. Details of the screening are as per below:
- Date: 4th January 2023, Wednesday
- Time: 9:15pm
- Venue: GSC The Starling Mall
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by early January 2023.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.