Did you hear? “Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero” will be making its way into theatres around the world this month – including Malaysia – following its debut in Japan in June. If you’ve been a longtime fan, then you’ve probably noticed that reviews online about the animated film have been very positive.
Whenever one mentions “Dragon Ball”, the epic battles between the iconic characters come to mind. “Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero” is said to be the biggest event in the series franchise since “Dragon Ball Super: Broly” came out 4 years ago.
The plot synopsis reads:
“The evil Red Ribbon Army has manufactured new Androids called Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 that believe they are Superheroes. Created by Dr. Hedo for Magenta, the President of Red Pharmaceuticals (a front company for the Red Ribbon Army) for an unknown reason. Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 attack Piccolo and Gohan for unknown reasons.
The film will be directed by Tetsuro Kodama and the Japanese voice actors for the film include Masako Nozawa (Son Goku, Son Gohan, and Son Goten), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Aya Hisakawa (Bulma), Ryō Horikawa (Vegeta), Mayumi Tanaka (Krillin), Takeshi Kusao (Trunks), Yūko Minaguchi (Videl), Yūko Minaguchi (Pan), Miyu Irino (Dr. Hedo), Hiroshi Kamiya (Gamma 1), Mamoru Miyano (Gamma 2), Volcano Ota (Magenta), and Ryota Takeuchi (Carmine).”
Thanks to our friends from Sony Pictures, we’ve got some awesome movie merchandise and 10 pairs of movie tickets to give away. (*Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.)
- “Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero” Badge Sets
- “Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero” Collectible Posters
- 20 premiere passes
Details of the screening as per below:
- Date: 29th August (Monday)
- Time: 8:15pm
- Venue: TGV 1Utama (Hall 5)
- Ticket Collection: 7pm – 7:30pm
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- In your post, tell us who’s your favourite Dragon Ball character and why.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late August 2022.
- This contest is only open to those living in Klang Valley as winners will need to collect the prizes at the venue stated.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.