If you’ve been following WeiBird’s (韦礼安) career for a long time, now’s your chance to watch him live. Guess what? He is officially coming to Malaysia for his concert. After being forced to cancel his Malaysian concert last year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s great to see live performances resuming in the city again.
Brought to you by IMC Live Global, the 35-year-old Mandopop star’s 2022 concert takes after his award-winning song “因为是你” (Just Stay With Me). As a gratitude to fans who have supported him throughout his music career, WeiBird hopes that his music will have a positive impact on his listeners.
“It’s a pity that I was not able to bring my ‘At Thirty’ World Tour to Malaysia last year due to the pandemic,” said WeiBird. “Thanks to the unyielding support from my fans, I can have my first concert in Malaysia this July, exclusively produced for my fans!” Thankfully, during the many lockdowns, the Taiwanese singer has been keeping us company with new music – including the chart-topping hit “Red Scarf (如果可以)”.
Details to the WeiBird’s Concert in Malaysia are as follows:
- Date: 24th July 2022 (Sunday)
- Venue: Mega Star Arena, Viva Mall
- Time: 8pm
- Ticket Prices: RM388, RM288 and RM188
- Pre-sale for IMC Live Global Fans: 10th June 2022, 1pm to 11pm (MYT) (Register via http://bit.ly/IMCLiveFans before 9th June 2022, 12pm to gain access)
- Public Sale: 11th June 2022, 11am
To purchase his concert tix, click here.
Thanks to our friends from IMC, we’re giving away 10 concert tickets to watch WeiBird’s tour when he visits Kuala Lumpur. Here are the terms & conditions on how you can win a ticket for yourself:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and Twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this contest on your Facebook. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tag your friends and tell which is your favourite Weibird song in our Facebook post here.
- Private Message us the link to your contest post on Facebook after you’re done. Include your Twitter and Instagram account links so that we can verify.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by early July 2022.
- HERE is a step-by-step guide to help you from getting disqualified.